We Are Hiring
Specialty Electronic Systems, Inc is a family-owned business that values are employees as much as our customers. If you are wanting to move away from corporate limitations, we would like to meet you and work as a team to give our customers that best experiences while dealing with any security concern they may have.
SES is an innovative company that empowers and inspires its employees. We have a culture where you are encouraged to bring new ideas to our workplace. Our team helps drive innovation and assists in evolving us as an organization. Our goals are achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building strategic partnerships.
Residential Service Technician
The Residential Service Technician’s primary functions and responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring, reconstructing and programming existing security and site automation solutions.
- Services fire, security and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
SES Is Looking For?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver’s license
- High School degree or the equivalent
SES Employee Benefits
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 90 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)